Please feel free to be in touch with us with any questions you may have. Here’s a quick reference for some of the most frequently asked questions:
Attending the Conference
- Who is joining the Inaugural Conference on Jews and Conservatism?
- Everyone with a personal and/or professional interest in our core principles is invited to attend – including communal and lay leaders, entrepreneurs, philanthropists, scholars, activists and others. We look forward to hosting a diverse audience from across the American Jewish community at a gathering place for people of like mind and cause.
- What are the sponsorship opportunities for the Inaugural Conference on Jews and Conservatism?
- If you are interested in sponsorship opportunities for the conference, please let us know by emailing Aylana@JewishLeadershipConference.org.
Location and Logistics
- Where is the conference taking place?
- The conference is taking place at the Museum of Jewish History on Battery Place in downtown Manhattan. The site is accessible by public transportation and conveniently located to several parking garages for those who choose to drive. The full address is:
Museum of Jewish Heritage
Edmond J. Safra Plaza
36 Battery Place New York, NY 10280
A comprehensive list of directions by public and private transport can be found at the museum’s website.
- What is the nearest airport?
- For those flying in for the conference, Newark Liberty International Airport (NJ), John F. Kennedy Airport (NYC), and LaGuardia Airport (NYC) are all suitable options. Please note that LaGuardia is undergoing renovations and may be subject to extended to delays when entering or leaving the airport.
- How can I keep updated on the conference and learn more about the Jewish Leadership Conference?
- Thanks for your interest in staying in touch with us – we look forward to keeping you posted on the latest news relating to the conference, upcoming articles, podcasts, and related activities taking place this year in several cities. You can keep posted by entering your email in the “Keep Me Informed” box on the bottom of this webpage.